Afternoon Tea with the Rabbits (Vegan Potluck)
Sunday, June 23
12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
4807 Mercury St., Suite A,
Join us for a vegan potluck Afternoon Tea at the San Diego House Rabbit Society Adoption Center! Enjoy an afternoon with good friends, good food, and spend time with the rabbits at the Adoption Center.
What should I bring?
- Finger sandwiches, scones, mini deserts (all vegan) and of course tea! For ideas, see:
- For environmental purposes, bring your own dishware/silverware.
- Tea sets and electronic kettles to share (if available)
What should I wear?
- There is no official dress code, but how often do you get the chance to dress up and wear hats? For ideas, see: http://www.wikihow.com/Dress-for-a-Tea-Party
What's the cost?
- The admission fee is a $10 tax-deductible donation to San Diego House Rabbit Society: https://tinyurl.com/veganafternoontea
- Raffle tickets are $2 each or 6 for $10 (cash or check, please). Raffle items are shown below.
- You'll have the opportunity to sign up to sponsor a rabbit for $30/month. For more info, go to http://www.sandiegorabbits.org/adoption/sponsor-rescued-rabbit
Will rabbits be there?
- Yes! We will be in a meeting room adjacent to the Adoption Center, where approximately 50 rabbits are housed at any given time. You are welcome to stroll through the Adoption Center and visit with the rabbits. You can even purchase toys from the Bunny Store to give to the rabbits.
How do I RSVP? https://tinyurl.com/veganafternoontea
For more information go to our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/events/654095491678734/